If you wish to buy the best fireplace for your house, you have to know about the different fireplaces. In this article, we have mentioned the best fireplace types that are available in the market.
- Traditional Open Hearth: These stone / brick fireplaces have been providing warmth in houses in centuries. Though heating that they provide might not be as effective as other modern varieties of fireplaces, they give a very authentic and traditional feel to the interior of your house. However, when you are installing a new traditional open hearth, it will require a lot of construction work in the opening and the chimney.
- Enclosed Fireplaces: these fireplaces are enclosed as opposed to the open ones. Instead of being open in the front they have a glass panel, it is glass panel allows you enjoy the warmth of the fireplace while enjoying the view of burning wood as well. The design of enclosed fireplace is such that it warms of the room effectively because it does not allow a lot of heat to get away through the chimney.
- Direct-Vented Built-in Fireplaces: These fireplaces run on gas as opposed to the traditional woods. The best thing about them is that it is easy to install them in any room as they do not need a lot of construction or changes in your house to be installed. It also keeps up the authenticity of a traditional fireplace as its flame is yellow and resembles to that of a burning wood.
- Ventless Built-in Fireplaces: If you want no hassle in installing a fireplace, this fireplace is the best way to go and it doesn’t need a chimney or a vent which makes it the simplest fireplace in terms of installing. It produces flame which is blue in colour by using gas as a fuel.
- Tabletop Fireplaces: These fireplaces are portable and really easy to handle. There are different models of them which differ in sizes The best thing about them is that they can be transferred from one room to another very easily.
- Mantel Electric Fireplaces: It is fireplaces run on electricity and do not require any chimney or vent. These look like the traditional wood burning hearths, except they don’t include the hassle of woods. They allow your house to have a traditional field without a lot of hassle.